Item # : FB5K126
• 3.75 L water tank capacity
• Transparent water tank
• Ultrasonic technology
• Adjustable mist out put
• Automatic shut off
• Remove water tank by grasping firmly and pull upwards.
• Turn water tank over and turn the cap counter-clockwise to open. Fill with COOL tap water or DISTILLED water. DO NOT USE HOT WATER. Do not add fragrance or oil in the water – it will cause malfunction of the unit!
• Replace the fill cap by turning clockwise – do not over tighten.
• It is best to keep the humidity level between 30~50 percent of relative humidity.
• The comfort level of humidity will vary from room to room and with changing room conditions.
• In cold weather, windows and even some walls may fog or develop frost from excessive indoor humidity. If this occurs, reduce the mist intensity setting to avoid damage from condensed water dripping on windowsills.
• Too much humidity in the room may allow moisture to accumulate on surfaces where bacteria and fungi can grow. Moisture that gathers may also damage furniture, walls and wallpaper.
• To eliminate excessive humidity, especially in smaller rooms, leave the room door open and adjust the mist intensity control accordingly.
•Power supply: 230V AC, 50Hz
•Power consumption: 30 Watts
offer a 1 year warranty from date of purchase