- The Tempofilter™ II is the only temporary vena cava filter which is specifically designed to ensure an effective caval filtration for up to 3 months.
- Tempofilter™ II combines effectiveness of caval filtration, ease of use and predictability of retrieval.
What are the advantages of having a tethered filter?
- Due to the tethering catheter, no fixation barbs are needed to ensure a correct positioning. The endothelialization is minimized, for a safe and easy retrieval. Additionally, the subcutaneous fixation device ensures a minimal risk of infection at the puncture site.
The explantation procedure is:
- Simple – no additional invasive procedures needed.
- Cost effective – no need to purchase a retrieval kit.
- Predictable – the Tempofilter™ II can always be safely retrieved within the implantation period of 3 months.